“Tender care for women with childbirth injuries”
- To provide compassionate holistic service to women with childbirth injuries
- To be the world leader in Training and Research for the treatment, care and prevention of obstetric fistula.
- To participate actively in prevention activities leading to future eradication of obstetric fistula.
- To raise awareness for the plight of women with child birth injuries.
- To work towards rehabilitating these women back to normal life.
- To empower women for greater autonomy
- To provide ongoing resources of medical skills and finances to ensure the best possible services.